Friday 15 April 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

My husband is having a meltdown.

I'm posting my blog early today as Garage Sale is tomorrow morning.  People always come early, looking for bargains and to be first in line for treasures.  I spent most of last night hauling our treasures from the basement to the garage which in itself is not a problem but it gives my husband a first hand look at all the gadgets and stuff that I "had to have".

I'm not sure if this is a hamburger press or a tortilla press - I haven't used it.


I just bought this a month or so ago.  It's for deep fried onion blossoms but since the fryer is going then, sadly, so must the blossom cutter.



I thought I could get into shape by rollerblading everywhere but it's hard to press the gas peddle with these things on



Poached eggs in a microwave explode no matter how closely instructions are followed




Pewter soup tureen - can anyone say "lead poisoning"



My list could go on and on.  apple corer, slap chop, electric knife, avocado slicer (Adam said I could use a knife instead - wise boy), juicers both manual and electric, tiny muffin tins, oversized muffin tins .....

Husband is right - leave the bank card at home - sigh, I hate it when he's right.

No comments: