Wednesday 1 June 2011

Between the Thunderstorms




 It's cold, it's rainy and it's the first of June.  I should be on my deck with a cold beverage.

So between the downpours, and listening to the distant thunder, I went outside.  I saw lots of weeds,  took some pictures of flowers before the rain and winds beat them up and am back in the house wearing a fleece jacket and socks.

I am not happy.



Adam Donovan photo






Adam Donovan photo


Sean Donovan photo
Sean Donovan photo
Sean Donovan Photo
 This horned owl is in the yard next door.  They look so regal and their babies look like cartoons.  We'll try to get a photo but the parents like to hide them and I don't like to wait for them when it's raining.  

I know, excuses, excuses....




2 comments:

Mark said...

Those flowers are still gorgeous even if the rain beat them up. Love that owl! Your Friend, m.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

PHANTASTIC photos! Yesterday was 90 plus degrees, today we had 42 degrees and I have on the fleece too. Can I meet ya'lls out back this evening for the cold drinks????