Tuesday 17 May 2011

Today...






Started the day with Tan in a Can -  good idea if you want orange legs.

Shopped for a dress for an upcoming wedding - nothing looks good with orange legs

Allergic to some kind of garden weed - itchy bumps all over my hands, arms and ankles

Heavy frost is forecast for tonight - tomatoes will freeze

Archie (the Dog) dug up 6 newly planted shrubs - he must have thought the bone meal in the planting hole was buried treasure.

In a moment of weakness I told Adam we would take him and five of his friends to H20 on Sunday 
Having trouble typing with my swollen itchy fingers.

Ate an entire row of brownies that I made for Thursdays May Day Tea.  I'll make lemon squares tomorrow and practice restraint.    (Good luck with that)

Still unsure if I should load the kiln or leave well enough alone.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow just ........
















1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh ARCHIE, practice some restraint!