Wednesday 14 September 2011

Annoyed That I Missed It



Did you know that July 20th is National Junk Food Day?



Well, I didn't  and I'm a bit annoyed that I wasn't alerted.



I'm setting the calendar date-reminder on my phone to remember it for next year.
(along with my anniversary and birthday)





This recipe, which I have not tried but certainly will next July 20th, was one of the suggestions to celebrate National Junk Food Day.




"BTS Shake"

Ingredients:

1 oz. Butterfingers, crushed

1 oz. Twix, crushed

1 oz. Snickers, crushed

9 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream 

2 oz. whole Milk

1 to 3 oz. Bourbon or Rum

(Frankly, I think I'll go for the 3 oz. version)


Directions:

Place all ingredients into large blender. Blend until mixture is just thin enough to drink through a straw. Do not over-mix. Pour into tall glass and enjoy.

"BTS Shake" created by Beverage Director Scott Clime of Passion Food Hospitality.




I can hardly wait for July 20th! 


I can feel the sugar headache already.











1 comment:

Mark said...

You're forgetting a lot of things these days, aren't you? I'm starting to get worried.
m.