Friday, 15 June 2012
15 More Things to Teach my Boys and One New Thing I Learned Myself.
Raising boys is starting to become a job! Who knew there was so much they need to know.
Here are 15 more that they will be quizzed on later.
1. The kitchen? Not just for girls. Learn to use a stove.
2. If a girl tries to change you she doesn’t really love you no matter how much you want her to.
3. Shower daily, keep your nails trim and use deodorant.
4. A dutch oven* is never funny. EVER
5. It is never acceptable to break up with a girl over the phone.
6. Understand how to use basic tools.
7. When you ask a girl, “Is something wrong?” and she says, “No.” She’s lying.
8. The job of a stay-at-home mom is equally as hard as yours.
9. Table manners. Use them.
10. You will never know a stronger pull than that of your friends trying to get you to participate in their wrong doing. Resisting makes you a man. Succumbing makes you a coward.
11. Never use your fists to solve any dispute. One wrong punch could take a life and it could be yours.
12. Condoms will save your life.
13. Never use the word gay in a derogatory manner. It’s ignorant.
14. Sexting is a federal offense.
15. Not all real girls look like Victoria’s Secret models.
* I didn't know what #4 was so I looked it up - Dutch oven is a slang term for while lying in bed with another person, pulling the covers over the person's head while flatulating, thereby creating an unpleasant situation in an enclosed space. This is done as a prank or by accident to one's sleeping partner. - and now I know so Thank you Wikipedia. - unpleasant situation indeed.