Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ugly Sweater? You Be the Judge

Here it is. 

 I would like to say that it looks worse in print but I would be lying...




It's wool and it's itchy.



Son #1 seems unimpressed at having to model it for this photo.

As a Christmas gift  this sweater came with forest green suede (!!?) shorts (!!?!).  
Those went out almost right away.

The one he wore for this years Ugly Sweater Contest will be posted after Christmas - it is bright raspberry with an over-sized collar and is a nylon acrylic knit blend.

I wonder what I'll get this year?



5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How can I put this delicately? Hmmmm. It deserved to win!

Anonymous said...

The Visiting Nurse Service of New York just launched our first ever Ugly Sweater Contest. Post your ugly sweater photos on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/vnsny) and you can win $100! Details at http://bit.ly/w01u8a and please spread the word.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

FESTIVE!!!!!! I have, you know, seen worse :)

Mark said...

Um, ah, oh my!
It like Cliff Huxtable threw up.
m.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I have seen worse too...but I am laughing so hard at Marks comment!!
YOU are a good sport!