Tuesday 15 April 2014

Determined to Resolve the Problem with Coffee


This past New Year's Eve had me resolving to close the kitchen cupboard doors and drawers.
I didn't think it was an indictable offence but it makes my family crazy.
So I am trying.
It's almost as difficult as quitting smoking.  
 I was able to do that 30 years ago so how hard can it be to close a door or drawer?

Quite difficult, it seems.


This morning while pouring coffee into my travel mug my attention was drawn away from job at hand, body (and arm) shifted and I poured the coffee into the drawer which holds the baggies, plastic/foil/parchment wrap and other assorted landfill villains.

 I shall try harder.

Come the eve of 2015 those cupboards might be screwed shut but this resolution will be met!


and I think there might be some coffee in my celery stick baggie.


(I don't have a picture of it so here's a landscape painted with coffee)


2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Coffee and a little cream. No sugar. Very nice.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm shocked to find out that you have this issue. I was SURE-I was POSITIVE this was only an issue with a certain 18 year old girl that resides in my house. (She leaves a trail of every cabinet/drawer that she's been in)
Wishing you the best of luck in your recovery to this silly silly addiction-issue-problem. Coffee shouldn't be wasted.
:)